In order to resolve problems with your remote control, please try the following:
· Make sure the power light on your receiver is lit.
· Check to see if the remote control light is flashing repeatedly. If so, please replace your batteries with two new alkaline batteries.
· Go up to the receiver and try changing the channels without using the remote control.
· Refer to the remote control setup instructions, and make sure you have the correct codes programmed for your equipment.
· Make sure nothing is blocking the front of the receiver (e.g., furniture).
· Make sure you are operating the remote control within 20 feet of the receiver.