1. Download the supported app (Watch ESPN, CNN, etc.) from the Channel Store on your Roku player.
2. Launch the app from the Home screen on your Roku device.
3. Click the 'Activate Your Device' button. The next screen should display your activation code.
4. In a web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc) navigate to the activation website listed on the TV screen (e.g. www.hbogo.com/activate)
5. Select Roku
6. Select Service Electric Cablevision as your TV provider.
7. Enter your TV Everywhere login credentials.
8. On the Activate a Device screen, enter the code displayed on your television screen and click the 'Activate' button.
9. You should see a 'Success!' message on both your TV and your web browser.
10. You are ready to start streaming video for the chosen TV Everywhere network on your Roku.
Please click here for a video tutorial.