The UEI Delta remote control is pre-programmed at the factory to operate the Digital Transport Adapter. The UEI Delta Remote also contains a universal TV library to allow you to control the power and volume of your TV.
1. Turn on the TV.
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and devices you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SET until the red light blinks twice, then release the SET button.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of the user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first. You can also find the codes here.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the red light will blink twice.
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond repeat steps 2 to 4, try each code listed for your brand until you find the one that works. If it still does not work, try searching for your code.
6. You should write down your TV code for future reference.