Your home network can provide access to multiple devices at once. If one or more of your devices cannot connect to the Internet please use the steps below to help resolve the issue.
1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem and wait 15 seconds.
2. If you are using an external router or whole home Wi-Fi system, disconnect the power cord to those as well.
3. Reconnect the power cord of the modem, and then router or whole home Wi-Fi system. (if applicable).
4. Wait for modem lights to be lit solid to initialize the connection (this process may take up to 2 minutes).
5. Open your browser and try to connect to a web page.
6. If you are still unable to connect, restart your computer and try to connect again.
If these steps do not get you connected, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 877.955.SECV or chat us live for further assistance.