To issues a voice command, press and hold the microphone button, and speak naturally into the remote. Release the microphone button when you have finished speaking.
Here are some things you can do with voice:
- Search by title, actor, or keyword: “Find Modern Family” or “Show me some action movies”
HINT: Add on to your initial command to get more specific. For example, after the command, “Show me some action movies” you could add “From the 80s…just ones with Bruce Willis”
- Watch a show” “Watch Game of Thrones”
- Fast forward or rewind a certain number of minutes. “Jump to 10 minutes” will jump to 10 minutes from the beginning of the recording.
- Launch an app: “Launch Netflix”
- Change channels “Go to NBC”