In order to resolve problems with your remote control, please try the following:
· Make sure the power light on your converter box is on.
· Check to see if the remote control light is flashing repeatedly. If so, please replace your batteries with two new alkaline batteries.
· Go up to the converter box and try changing the channels without using the remote control.
· Refer to the remote control setup instructions and make sure you have the correct codes programmed for your equipment.
· Make sure nothing is blocking the front of the converter box (e.g., furniture).
· Make sure you are operating the remote control within 20 feet of the converter box.